Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Great Way to Start Your Day...





Over the past few weeks different friends have e-mailed me various links to sermons and YouTube songs, and this morning I caught myself re-watching quite a few of my favorites.  Before I knew it, I found myself bobbing my head to each of these songs.  They turned out to be a wonderful way to start my day, and I hope that they will do the same to you.


"I Make War"

A while back, my friend Jill was very timely in sending this song to me, and I've caught myself listening to this on a frequent basis.  I hope it's an encouragement to you as well.


"Take Me As I Am"

Lecrae is great, and I love that he currently lives in my hometown of Memphis.




"Don't Waste Your Life"

Here's another one by Lecrae, and though I'm pretty sure that this one's been out for a while, I think that it's worth a watch.   


"Black Church White Church"

Last but not least, this song is great, and I'm so thankful to be a member of a church that seeks to exemplify the last verse of this song.



I hope that you found these to be worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment